Goes Lithographing Company Shipping Policies
- Goes Lithographing Company uses UPS and the USPS as our delivery services. We cannot use a 3rd party billing accounts for shipments.
- Tracking numbers are emailed if we have a valid email address on file. Tracking numbers can be supplied via fax or verbally upon request.
- If delivery by truck is required , there is a $35.00 Skid Charge for boxed, shrink-wrapped, banded freight shipments.
- Difficult delivery using lift gate service must be considered by receiving customers along with inside delivery. These additional charges are applied by the carrier, in addition to freight charges.
- International Freight. Canadian and Non-USA points should deal with their own brokers for import paperwork. Supply a Account for freight inbound to which Goes will add a processing fee of 15% of freight charges.