Goes Lithographing Return Policy
- Open & Inspect your Goods Immediately Upon Receipt
- Your Order has been carefully manufactured, inspected, packaged, and invoiced. A shipping tracking number if applicable was sent to your Company’s contact email the day of shipment. A signature may be required by carrier or factory.
- OBSERVE, OPEN and INSPECT the content goods and notify US of DAMAGE within a 3 Day -72 hour - Window after delivery to you.
- Damaged Goods Reporting Procedure :
F.O.B. Factory based on U.S. Funds and on point of shipment subject to change without notice prior to acceptance. All catalogs, price list, trade discounts, brochures and other material sent to you are advertisements by us. Purchase orders submitted to us shall not be binding until accepted by us, either in writing at the factory or by shipment of goods under the laws of the State of Wisconsin.Returned Goods other than Goes errors will be subject to a 15% Re-stocking fee ($10.00 minimum).Shipping errors by Goes will be corrected free of charge as long as the goods are in original condition, quantity and box. No Returns after 10 Days from Invoice Date.
- Count damaged items
- Photograph damage & send via email photos and description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DO NOT return Goods without our instructions.
- You must hold all boxes, packaging materials and the damaged portion of goods for possible on site carrier inspection.
- We will promptly replace documented damaged goods and advise on further handling of above material a.s.a.p. per carrier. We need this documentation for filing our carrier claim.
- No replacement if shipped freight collect on customer’s account which assumes all transport risk.